Saturday, February 7, 2009

Josie in her Mother's dress

This is my little yellow dress. My Memaw and Pepaw bought it for me to go home from the hospital. My Nana kept is safe for us all these years and Grandmother had it dry cleaned to get it ready for Josie.
I have been waiting...and waiting...and waiting...for Josie to weigh as much as I did at BIRTH! Just before three months Josie hit 8 lbs. 2 oz. I didn't get her picture that day, of course. But I did finally get her in the dress for a photo opp.

I can't believe how big Rider and Josie are getting and Jo showed off her neck strength for the camera.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Robbi - I cannot believe how much Josie looks like you! She is just a little Robbi. And I think Rider looks like Jeff! Isn't God amazing - He just gives us the best gifts! I cannot wait to meet your sweet babies - I want to hold them so badly! Maybe soon...Love you all! karen

Amy said...

I love the pics, and I love the blog! Too Fun!! I know you guys are having the time of your life! :) ~Amy