Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rider in his Camo



I love this picture because I was just able to catch these babies smiling! This was taken on Valentine's Day. Frank and Brenda Sullivan got Rider this cute camo outfit with the hat and shoes. Of course it's Jeff's favorite.


He also puts Josie in this outfit from the Sullivan's as often as possible. You can't see it in the picture, but the pink onesie has camo trim. :) Grandmother decided to get cute with Rider's hat. Josie took longer to cooperate for the camera. She still saves her smiles for when the camera isn't around. This is also her first time sitting in her bumbo chair.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, look at them! They have grown so much and are as sweet as ever! I'm sure you are having the time of your life! ~Amy

Jennifer said...

They are toooo cute! I love Rider's smile in the camo! And Josie just still looks so small! They are sweet! It goes by so fast! Cole is 14 1/2 months now and starting to talk. Crazy! Seems like it wasn't too long ago I was at your house with him 1 month old!