Monday, March 16, 2009

Super Bowl

I really wanted to update my blog in order, so I would have it like a journal. I, of course, dropped the ball in February.

We went to a Super Bowl party at the Huhnke's house. It was the first party with "the boys" that the kiddos were included. We had so much fun and almost all the babies were there. We missed Kyle and Lindsey and Keegan because she was so sick with RSV.

I had the BEST intentions with my camera, but I failed as the photographer. Kimber took some pictures, but we didn't get one of everyone. I really wanted to. I am going to remember to ask Kimber to email me the pics to add to this post.

We had fun!

1 comment:

jjofar said...

loved seeing you all yesterday! your family is so sweet and beautiful. you are a great mom and i admire your grace and patience. kiss those little ones for shane and i. they grow up too fast!