Sunday, April 26, 2009

Don't Go Away

Hi Friends and Family!

Please do NOT give up on me and my blog. I do have plans to update the blog with pictures of my precious babies. They are growing SO FAST. They just celebrated their first "half birthday." You may not get a full blown update with all our activities, but I am going to add pictures ASAP. We are so busy living--I just don't have the time to post pictures and information very often. Please bare with me, and don't stop visiting our blog.

Also for those friends and family that haven't received thank you notes and/or announcements...PLEASE know it isn't because I don't appreciate you and your gifts! I am DESPERATELY trying to get the notes written and sent before Rider and Josie's first birthday--NOT FUNNY, and I know some of you are laughing at me RIGHT NOW!

Love and HUGS

2 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

Don't worry.....I am still here patiently waiting. I know you must not get much time for blogging, but when you do....we bloggers will still be here to enjoy it.

LaNell

Charlow Family said...

Hi Rob, I have been silently keeping up with you and thinking about you. I am so happy for you, and I hope you and the babies are enjoying your crazy days together! We will all enjoy the pictures whenever you can find a moment where both of your hands are not being used :)

Love,
Abbey (Edwards) Charlow