Saturday, February 7, 2009

Three Months Old


Rider and Josie were three months old on January 21st. I took them on the adventure of their short little lifetime. We went to Wal-Mart to the portrait studio. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING.


Grandmother and Grandaddy met me at Wal-Mart at 5:00. Our appointment was for 5:00 and I was just walking in the door. I won't go into all too much detail, but I will tell you we took so long that I let another little boy's mother cut in front of us before we finished taking pictures. They schedule 30 minute slots and we weren't done until we had taken up three. Jeff and I had birthday dinner plans with the Murtaughs and the Caughmans and were 30 minutes late.


We did get some cute pictures, but Josie looks grouchy in this one. :)

Rider weighed 11 lbs. 3 oz. and Josie weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz.

1 comment:

Katie said...

They are so precious Robbi! And I guess since it isn't Valentine's Day yet, it isn't too late to say Happy Birthday to YOU! What special 30th birthday gifts you have.