Friday, September 4, 2009

We bought a BOAT









So those of you that have spent any time with Jeff and me over the last 4 years or so...you know we have talked to death the possibility to buying a pontoon boat. Well, we finally did it! We are so excited. I know the timing seems strange since we have one fewer paying jobs than we did this time last year, but my parents went it halvsies with us. Grampaw (I THINK that's what we are going to call Nelson, and I spelled it just like we have been pronouncing it...is that a little country or what?) was ADAMANT about the babies staying out of the lake this summer. We even stayed off the water on the Fourth! We had to do some sweet talking, but these pictures are from our first outing on the new boat. I will try to remember to take pics of the actual boat since lots of people have asked, but we were just SO excited to get out on the water we didn't think about it.

No comments: