Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Outing

We ventured out of the house for the first tim with the entire family on Sunday afternoon, December 7th. We had gotten each baby out individually to go to the doctor, but this was a little different.

I wanted to get out first thing after the early morning feeding, but I was SO TIRED. I couldn't get fired up to get myself out of the bed. So then we decided we would feed them at 11 and leave at noon. We finally made it out the door at 1 pm. I ended up proud that we were only an hour behind schedule on such a huge undertaking.

We went straight to Auntie Helen's house and got to see Grandmother and Grandpa, Bill and Rhonda, Mark and Auntie Helen and Uncle Ken and Nana. Later Aunt Addie Mae came over to see us for the first time since Rider and Josie got here.

The kiddos seem to like the car at this point so it will make the next couple of weeks much better with all our Christmas traveling.

Here is a picture of some of us at Auntie's house.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh I remember those days well, and I can only imagine the difficulty in getting out of the house with 2 at the same time!!! You did great to be only an hour behind. :) When the Dr.'s office used to say, is 9:15am too early? I remember laughing to myself thinking there is no way I can do that! All my appts were like at 2pm!! YOu are looking Great Rob! Already!