Thursday, November 20, 2008

Josie is HOME

I am so sorry for the delay in posting. We are experiencing a whole new kind of sleep deprivation. :) My internet has also been down and I haven't had the time/energy/motivation to go upstairs and try to fix it.

Josie didn't pass her sleep test again on Sunday, but the doctor thought she would do well at home as long as she is monitored. We haven't had any scary alarms, but her high heart rate alarm has gone off a couple of times when she gets really fired up. :) Jeff keeps saying she gets that from me, but I just am not quite ready to take credit for that.

She weiged exactly 5 lbs on Monday when she was dismissed. The entire process went so much faster since we had done it all the week before with Rider. We were all home together by 6:15 pm. Here is the first picture of the two of them at home with Daddy.


2 comments:

Pray~and~Wait said...

YAY they're home!!! I have thought about you a lot this week b/c my dog has been at the vet for 3 days getting fluids. I HATED it...and all I kept thinking is that you had to go home without your daughter! I am so thankful she is home!

Justin and April said...

I totally understand sleep deprivation but can't imagine two! I promise it gets better. I'll pray for strength over the next couple of months while you adjust to a new life at home with twins. Yay! They're both home!