Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jeff and I visited Rider and Josie in the NICU this morning, and we had a couple of "firsts". I got to change my first diaper. Josie had a good heavy one that the nurse said shows improvement in her digestive system. Jeff is already a pro at the diaper changing, he has been taking care of that duty since day 1. :) Jeff got to hold both babies at the same time for the first time as well. I took a few pictures. I am hoping maybe I am becoming a better and more consistent photographer now that I'm a mother.




Josie is up to eating 15 ml and Rider is eating 20 ml. To get to come home they will need to consistently eat 2 oz. in 15 minutes or less. They both took their 2 o'clock bottles quickly as we cheered them on!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures! They are just precious! We look forward to seeing you very soon!

Love,
Aunt Lisa, Uncle Steve, Luke, & Claire

Lauren said...

They are beautiful!! We are so happy for you guys and hope we can meet them sometime soon! Love you all!

Love,
Lauren & Ryan

Anonymous said...

Yea! Good job on your eating and poopy diapers precious babies...keep it up!

Love,
ashley

Stephanie said...

I am so thrilled for you all! They are ADORABLE! Congratulations! Cannot wait to see all God has in store for them....
Stephanie

Just the two of us! said...

Congrats Jeff! Twins, what a blessing. Lot's of love and prayers for you 4!
It's been a long time. I got a hold of the blog from the Thompson's. Here's our's:
http://erlondon.blogspot.com/

Eric, Rachel and London Lindsey